ROCOL BG211 is a high performance, Extreme Pressure, water resistant bearing grease designed for the effective lubrication and protection of all types of ball, roller and plain bearings.
ROCOL BG211 is ideal for applications subjected to damp, humid or wet conditions including submerged conditions.
- Very good temperature resistance – ranging from -30°C to +110°C (120°C for short periods).
- Excellent resistance to water, including salt water, ensuring components is protected even in submerged conditions.
- Calcium soap technology and EP additives provides good high load performance superior to standard soap thickened lubricants.
- ROCOL BG211 has good resistance to oxidation, providing extended lubrication intervals whilst reducing equipment failure, downtime and lubricant usage.
- Excellent corrosion resistance to protect in humid, damp and even wet conditions
- ROCOL® BG 211
- Approved to *DEF STAN 91-34/4