VG-HPL Water repellent, biodegradable valve lubricant
ROCOL® VG-HPL is a high performance, water repellent, valve lubricant manufactured from biodegradable and renewable raw materials.
ROCOL VG-HPL is biodegradable and is designed to be broken down into harmless substances by the action of micro-organisms should it be released into the environment.
ROCOL VG-HPL contains lubricating solids, corrosion inhibitors and tackiness additives which give excellent load carrying properties, corrosion protection and adhesion characteristics.
- ROCOL VG-HPL has a wide temperature range of -30°C to +120°C.
- ROCOL VG-HPL has excellent high load and anti-wear properties.
- ROCOL VG-HPL exhibits outstanding corrosion protection.
- ROCOL VG-HPL is suitable for all oilfield & petrochemical applications
- ROCOL VG-HPL is highly resistant to water wash-off even in steam or salt water environments.
- ROCOL VG-HPL is manufactured from biodegradable and renewable raw materials.
Size 18kg pails - PN 19068