Dry Moly Fluid
- Prevents galling, pick-up and seizure
- Resistant to high loads (up to 7,000 kg/cm2)
- Excellent wear resistance
- Ideal for applications where a totally dry film lubricant is required
- Temperature range -50ºC to +450ºC
High purity, extreme load dry film molybdenum disulphide fluid designed for use where a wet lubricant cannot be tolerated.
DRY MOLY Fluid is an assembly lubricant for sliding surfaces such as plain bearings, pins, cams and slides intended to reduce friction and therefore increase life of moving parts in highly corrosive environments.
DRY MOLY Fluid can also be used in conjunction with a wet film lubricant enhancing performance and extending life of components and assemblies.