Dry Moly Paste - 10040 / 10046 / 10047
Original price $0.00 - Original price $179.95
Original price $0.00
$72.45 - $179.95
Current price $72.45
Dry Film Molybdenum Disulphide Lubricant Paste
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Ideal where wet film lubricants cannot be tolerated
- Prevents galling, pick-up and seizure
- Resistant to high loads (up to 7,000 kg/cm2)
- Excellent wear resistance
- Wide temperature range of -50°C to + 450°C
- Fast drying
- Rolls Royce, RAF, Naval and NATO approvals
High purity, extreme load dry film molybdenum disulphide paste designed for use where a wet lubricant cannot be tolerated.
DRY MOLY Paste is an assembly lubricant for sliding surfaces such as plain bearings, pins, cams and slides intended to reduce friction and therefore increase life of moving parts in highly corrosive environments.
DRY MOLY Paste can also be used in conjunction with a wet film lubricant enhancing performance and extending life of components and assemblies.
Available in Aerosol Spray, 100g,750g and 18kg
100g - 10040
750g - 10046
18kg - 10047