Dry PTFE Spray - 34235
Original price $0.00 - Original price $0.00
Original price $0.00
$36.95 - $36.95
Current price $36.95
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Sub-micron PTFE coats surface to prevent wear and extend equipment life
- Dry film lubricates where wet lubricant cannot be tolerated, e.g. dusty environments
- Acts as a non-staining, anti-stick agent; ideal for chutes and slides
- DETEX metal detectable cap and actuator reduces risk of plastic contamination
- NSF H1 registered, ISO 21469 certified, and WRAS Approved for full audit compliance
DRY PTFE Spray is a non-toxic, non-staining dry PTFE lubricant, ideal for use in environments where wet lubricants cannot be tolerated, e.g. dusty environments such as paper mills and bakeries.
DRY PTFE Spray can be applied to pivots, links, pin and pulleys to prevent wear and extend component life. It is also ideal for use an as anti-stick agent on chutes and slides.
The dry film is made up of a high level of sub-micron PTFE that provides light but very long lasting protection, giving extended re-lubrication intervals.