- Protects against corrosion and seizure, even in wet conditions and high temperatures up to 450°C
- Extends component life and aids disassembly - saving both time and money
- Tenacious, long-lasting formulation resists water washout
- Optimised for use on stainless steel – ideal for use in the food industry
- Economical in use – one 500g tin lubricates 1000 fasteners!*
- NSF H1 registered & ISO 21469 certified for full audit compliance
FOODLUBE Anti-Seize is a white, non-toxic lubricating grease designed for use as an anti-seize, assembly lubricant and thread compound.
Ideal for use in
- Meat & dairy processing and packing
- Beverage processing
- Confectionary processing
- Canning plants
FOODLUBE Anti-Seize controls friction and protects against corrosion to avoid galling, pick-up and seizure of metal-to-metal surfaces such as those found in joints, threaded fasteners, fixings, screws, nuts, bolts and washers.
Suitable for all metals found in the food industry, particularly in difficult applications such as stainless steel which is prone to pick-up and galling, and high temperatures as found on extruder heads or autoclaves.
Unlike traditional anti-seize pastes which are prone to drying out and rely on lubricating solids to protect during disassembly, FOODLUBE Anti-Seize gives the benefit of both grease and lubricating solids at higher temperatures for longer.
NSF H1, ISO 21469 certified for full audit compliance and peace of mind.
15743 - 500g tin
15744 - 85g tube