- Reduces material wear to significantly extend component life
- High thermal stability increases oil change intervals and prevents sludge formation
- Low carry-over system eases air and oil separation, ensuring clean air and maximum power transfer
- Available in a range of viscosities for all pneumatic and hydraulic applications
- NSF H1 registered & ISO 21469 certified for full audit compliance
FOODLUBE Hi-Power is a range of hydraulic, compressor and airline oils, designed to maximise power transfer whilst lubricating and dissipating heat to protect machinery and extend equipment life.
Available in a range of viscosities to suit all pneumatic and hydraulic applications.
Extended component life
The anti-wear additives in FOODLUBE Hi-Power dramatically reduce wear to extend component life. Preventing wear such as scratching of hydraulic cylinders also greatly improves the efficiency of the system.
The anti-oxidant additive package prevents chemical degradation of the oil, allowing optimum performance for longer, even at elevated temperatures. With minimal sludge formation and varnishing, blockages within filters and pumps are avoided and oil change intervals are increased, resulting in reduced total cost of ownership.
FOODLUBE Hi-Power also contains a low carry-over system to maximise air and oil separation and reduce foaming, ensuring clean air and efficient power transfer.
FOODLUBE Hi-Power is compatible with most elastomers, gaskets and seals to avoid damage by shrinkage or swelling.
Peace of mind
NSF H1, ISO 21469 and Halal certified for full audit compliance and peace of mind.