Mould Release Spray - 72021
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- High performance PTFE based release agent
- Ideal product for mouldings, extrusions and glass fibre lay up work
- Provides a non-silicone, thin dry film
- Can be over-painted or printed on
- Ensures trouble free start up
- Highly economical
- Penetrates to all parts of the mould to give full clean release.
- Enables high speed production
- Suitable up to 270°C
- 400ml Aerosol
Mould Release Spray is designed to give fast, efficient and clean release with faithful reproduction of the mould profile however complex the mould or minute the detail. Suitable for use on all plastic and rubber mould tools including injection, compression and blow mouldings.
Mould Release Spray penetrates and spreads to all parts of the most intricate moulds to give full, clean release whilst the dry film will not affect profiles or interfere with precision fits. Applied film has excellent adhesion, is non-staining, will not transfer to product and can be safely used without fear of blemish or any adverse effect on subsequent finishing operations.
MOULD RELEASE Spray provides a dry matt finish which is ideal for over painting or printing on, for a gloss finish please see PR Spray.