MTLM - 10050 / 10056 / 10057
Assembly & Running-In Paste
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Prevents galling, pick-up and seizure on assembly and during initial running-in period
- Designed for the lubrication of valves and slow-moving parts under high loads
- Excellent wear resistance
- Reduces the forces required for assembly of close fitting components
- Temperature range of -50 to +450ºC
MTLM Assembly & Running-In Paste is a very high content molybdenum disulphide paste.
Designed to give a tough, wear-resistant greasy film that provides anti-seize protection, eases assembly and provides complete protection during the critical start-up and running-in periods.
- DEF STAN 80-81/2 (S-722)
- Joint Services Designation ZX 38
10050 - 100g
10056 - 750g
10057 - 18kg