PX32 - 16607
PX 32 Military Grade Corrosion Preventative
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Temperature range -40°C to 110°C
- Heavy duty, film for long term corrosion protection
- Provides up to 2 years outdoor protection
- Good dewatering properties
- Good penetration
- Does not contain silicones or chlorinated solvents
PX 32 is military grade corrosion preventative for the preservation and corrosion inhibition of structural members of airframes, interior surfaces of aircraft skins, components, bare metal and over certain paint systems.
PX 32 is based on unpigmented petroleum materials dispersed in hydrocarbon solvents. PX 32 does not contain bitumen or halogenated solvents.
The PX 32 specification includes tests for freedom from corrosive effects, film forming, sag, transparency and adhesion.
- DEF STAN 80-83
- JSD PX-32