SAPPHIRE AQUA-SIL - 12251 / 12253 / 12256
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Water Regulations Advisory Scheme – Approved Product
- Excellent high temperature performance range
- Ideal for the assembly of rubber ‘O’ rings and seals
- Good resistance to chemicals, oils, water and gasses
- Compatible with most rubbers and plastics
- Temperature range of -40°C to +200ºC
A high temperature, translucent silicone grease approved for use with potable water. Designed for the lubrication of slow speed bearings, slides and similar applications.
MX-22 former name and is now Sapphire Aqua-Sil.
Approved for use with Grundfos Pumps PN 98561889
12251 - 85g
12253 - 500g
12256 - 5kg