- Contains high performance SAPPHIRE Advance 2
- Disposable gas operated grease dispenser for trouble free lubrication
- Grease will dispense of a period set between 1-12 months
- Ideal for hard to access areas
- Transparent housing makes it easy to monitor lubricant levels
- ATEX certified
The SAPPHIRE Unilube is a gas operated lubrication system for a wide range of applications including bearings, slides and bushes.
SAPPHIRE Advance 2 is fortified with PTFE therefore is ideal for high speeds such as electric motors and fan bearings.
The Unilube contains 125ml of grease, this can be set to dispense over a time period of 1-12 months.
The temperature range of the grease is -30°C to +160°C, the temperature range of the unilube unit is -20°C to +60°C.
The Unilube can be mounted remotely using up to 1 metre tubing and is IP68 rated.