TUFLUBE Allweather - 18271 / 18276 / 18244
Heavy Duty Jacking and Open Gear Grease
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- EXTREME PRESSURE: Unique additive package protects against metal wear.
- EXTREME Corrosion Protection: Physical and chemical protection against pitting and corrosion.
- EXTREME Adhesion: Blend of Hi-Tac boosters ensures staying power, can even be applied when submerged.
- EXTREME Temperatures: Ideal for use in the hottest and coldest global climates.
- EXTREME Versatility: Apply by hand or automatic pumping equipment.
TUFLUBE ALLWEATHER is an extreme heavy duty grease, designed to protect heavily loaded, slow moving mechanisms in the wettest and most corrosive conditions.
For use on the toughest applications, in the toughest conditions, by the toughest engineers. Saves you time, money and extends the life of your critical assets. It is the ideal lubricant to protect jacking and open gear systems in marine, offshore and freshwater environments, where the protection of critical assets is of utmost importance.
Jacking Systems, Open Gears, Rollers, Slew Rings, Cantilevers, Pins, Booms, Winches, Joints, Couplings, Penstocks, Sluice Gates, Winding Gears and most other high load, slow speed mechanisms.
18271 - 400g tube
18276 - 5kg pail
18244 - 18kg bucket