ON SALE NOW!
Wire Rope Dressing - Formally ROCOL RD105
20026 - 4kg
High Performance Semi-Fluid Wire Rope Dressing
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Excellent internal and external lubrication
- Protects against wear on guides and sheaves
- Outstanding internal and external corrosion protection
- Suitable for all non-friction drive wire ropes
- Resistant to sea water
- Approved to NATO and Naval Standards
- Temperature range -30 to +100ºC
- NSN 9150-99-225-1555
A tenacious, semi-fluid, non-melting grease designed for complete lubrication and corrosion protection on most types of wire ropes, particularly in hostile conditions.
Click here for Wire Rope Dressing Safety Data Sheet
For VGP compliant lubricants see BIOGEN Wireshield and BIOGEN Marine Rope Dressing