Wire Rope Fluid - 20045
WIRE ROPE Fluid
- Excellent de-watering properties
- Resistant to sea water
- Rapidly penetrates to the rope core
- Complete internal and external corrosion protection
- Suitable for all non-friction drive wire ropes, including ropes in storage
- Protects against wear on guides and sheaves
- Ideal for high-pressure spray applicators
- Approved to NATO and Naval Standards
- Temperature range -30°C to +100°C
A high performance de-watering wire rope fluid designed for complete lubrication and corrosion protection of most types of wire ropes, particularly in wet and hostile conditions.
For a VGP compliant Wire Rope Fluid, see BIOGEN Fluid 20085.