ROCOL Weaponguard 24 is used for the lubrication and preservation of small arms and light calibre weapons up to 20mm. OX-24 is compatible with current weapon cleaning/lubrication kits and is to be applied in accordance with the appropriate weapon cleaning/lubricating instructions.
ROCOL WEAPON GUARD 24 is based on synthetic hydrocarbon oil with corrosion and oxidation inhibitors.
The OX-24 specification includes tests for total acid number, copper corrosion prevention, wear prevention, corrosiveness and oxidation stability and elastomer compatibility.
Features and Benefits
- ROCOL WEAPON GUARD 24 demonstrates a good temperature range of -54°C to +50°C.
- ROCOL WEAPON GUARD 24 is suitable for small arms up to 20mm calibre.
- ROCOL WEAPON GUARD 24 replaces OX-18 for small arms applications.
- ROCOL WEAPON GUARD 24 provides good water displacing properties.
- ROCOL WEAPON GUARD 24 exhibits good lubrication and corrosion protection of intricate components.
- ROCOL WEAPON GUARD 24 does not contain silicones or chlorinated solvents.
- DEF STAN 91-102/2
- JSD OX-24
- NATO 0-157